The Chugiak Soccer Club vision is to promote the game of soccer by providing a positive
and supportive learning environment where players can achieve their full potential in the
development of their soccer and life skills. Need-based financial aid is
available on a case-by-case basis for an athlete with the desire, commitment, and ability to play
1. The CSC Financial Aid Program is subject to the availability of funds and is
dependent on the success of the club’s fundraising events. We ask all our club members
to support the various fundraising events through participation and volunteering of
2. The decision to offer any financial aid, the amount thereof, and the recipients
shall be made based on a defined set of factors applied consistently across the applicant
3. The Chugiak Soccer Club Financial Aid Program Committee may only award partial
4. CSC offers a limited amount of financial aid for each soccer session. Recipients of
financial assistance will agree to participate in 20 volunteer hours for club activities.
5. Financial aid decisions will be made within one week of session registration when possible.
- a. Any Chugiak Soccer Club member is eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- b. Qualification is based on verified family income.
- c. Other factors such as unemployment or financial hardships may be considered
by the Financial Aid Program Committee.
- d. Multiple players in the same household may also apply for aid. Families may or
may not receive aid for all children applying.
Please complete the CSC Financial Aid Application.